Skip to main content

Obtaining Delayed Certificates of Birth

If you or your child was born at home and no birth certificate was obtained at the time of birth, Sherry can assist with obtaining a delayed certificate of birth, either through the administrative process or by filing a petition if the administrative process has been exhausted.

If you have questions about obtaining delayed certificates, please contact Sherry at sherry (at) nealandwright (dot) com